Thursday, February 20, 2014

Until Next Winter...



- outfit details - 
faux leather jacket || JCPenney (old)
zip-up hoodie || Target (old)
tee || H&M
jeans || Old Navy
ankle boots || Forever 21
hat || H&M
lips || Revlon Lip Butter "Sugar Plum"
nails || Essie "Turquoise & Caicos"

So this will probably be my last post about winter outfits for a while - or at least the last one that I'll be posting on here until later this year - 'cause let's face it, in Oklahoma, it wouldn't be a stretch for us to get snow in March! We've had BEAUTIFUL weather the past several days, and I pray it's here to stay! Working with layers and winter accessories has been great, but I'm looking forward to shifting my inspiration and creativity to spring/summer! If you're like me and feel weird about reaching for super bright colors until we're closer to spring's official start date, then go with grays, tans, creams, denim, etc. I've been wearing gray quite a bit recently and created a similar monochromatic look as this post's outfit in this post from last month.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking forward to a great weekend and hope you have a great one too! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment