Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tea Time Bridal Shower {pt. 2 | the guests}

For this post, I wanted to share a few photos of my beautiful family & friends in attendance at my bridal shower! 
Guests were encouraged to wear a fun hat or fascinator in honor of the "tea party" theme. Enjoy! :) 

- Lael

my amazing aunt being a wonderful hostess
my fabulously chic grandmother with her two precious sisters - how adorable are their hats?! 
my 3 beautiful family members to be -- the one of the far right is my future mother-in-law!  
a wonderful group of ladies from my church

my mom is amazing -- i love her more than i can say! 

the girls having fun during one of the shower games
two of my lovely bridesmaids

my gorgeous bridal party, minus 2 -- missed having Lindsey & Amanda! 





No comments:

Post a Comment