Monday, December 9, 2013

Bring On The Boot Socks

- outfit details - 
denim jacket || JCPenney (on sale!)
sweater || H&M
fleece-lined leggings || Chinese Laundry
boot socks || H&M (last year)
boots || Old Navy (last year, similar)
gloves || Target (last year)
scarf || H&M (last year)
sunglasses || Target
 bag || Phillip Lim for Target

Here in Oklahoma we got our first legit snow of the season over the weekend, which inspired me to pull out all my winter accessories in preparation. I admit that I'm a total wimp when it comes to the cold. Having snow on the ground does seem to help make it a little more worth it though!

Last year I discovered how much I love and appreciate boot socks. They provide both warmth and some extra added style to any given outfit that calls for boots. And I have a feeling I'll be wearing boots a lot over the next few weeks! Although, who knows with Oklahoma - we could just as easily be back to the sixties next week! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Yhao, as one of the professional sock manufacturers, has the best production chain, with machines always new and designed to create only the best possible products. A mistake is not excusable in our production and we are committed to delivering only the best. wholesalesocksbulk.com/wholesale/custom-womens-lace-boot-socks/

    ReplyDelete