Friday, September 6, 2013

Red, Black & Blue

- outfit details - 

top || Target
pants || Target (older)
heels || Charlotte Russe
clutch || Francesca's Collections (older)
earrings || Kohl's
cuff || Kohl's
lips || MAC "Ruby Woo"

My love for Target continues! When I came across this cobalt tunic-style top, I knew it would be another staple in my fall wardrobe (also available in black and white). Cobalt is on trend for this fall and universally flattering; the tunic-style can work with both jeans/pants or leggings.

Also, I've been on the hunt for a pair of ankle-strap heels and was excited to find both an affordable and stylish pair at Charlotte Russe recently. I like this pair because it will work well for fall/winter because of the pointed, closed toe. I like the open-toe version of this heel as well (throughout the summer I've seen that style on many of the blogs I follow), but I will most likely wait until spring before I incorporate that particular style into my outfits. (I'm a fan of practicality and timing when it comes to adding to my wardrobe!)

style tip || Match shoe color, lip color & nail color to create an overall polished look!

Have a lovely weekend! Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment