Thursday, October 30, 2014

Styling Overalls 2.0










- outfit details - 
sweater || Old Navy
overalls || Target
heels || Charlotte Russe
bag || Michael Kors
necklace || Forever 21
sunglasses || Forever 21
watch || Michael Kors
lip color || Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - "Standout"

This outfit may remind you of this post from last month where I gave a few different suggestions for styling overalls. If you still haven't given this trend a try and have wanted to, there's definitely still time for experimenting (overalls are one of Harper's Bazaar's top 8 street style trends for 2015). The style inspiration for this particular look came from the Pinterest board I created for last month's overalls post. I love the versatility of an outfit like this because it can transition from casual to dressy casual, simply by switching out accessories and shoes.

Thanks for stopping by! :)



1 comment:

  1. Too Pretty! Amazing look especially your High heels. I was looking for the same, I explore at many
    Shoe Shops in Sydney
    for the high heels and finally got a pair of my choice and it is too beautiful.

    ReplyDelete