Tuesday, October 21, 2014

{Mixing Prints} | Florals + Stripes + Leopard








- outfit details - 
sweater || Target
tee || Target
jeans || Old Navy
scarf || Target (gift)
bag || Michael Kors (gift)
ankle boots || Target (last fall)

earrings || Kendra Scott (gift)

I'm not quite sure how florals, stripes and leopard print can all come together without clashing and looking chaotic, but somehow in this outfit it works (at least to my personal liking!). This look is somewhat reminiscent of another "mixing prints" post I recently did here. The temperatures in Oklahoma still haven't quite dropped to legitimate "fall weather", but I've been bringing out my scarves, sweaters and ankle boots regardless!

Which prints do you like to mix-and-match? I'm always interested in experimenting with new combinations!

Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment