Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Styling Overalls






- outfit details -
overalls || Target
tank || Target
blazer || Target
scarf || Ross
bag || Francesca's
booties || Ross

I probably haven't worn overalls since my elementary days (which would make sense as I grew up in the 90s!) and have truly enjoyed their recent comeback! Styling overalls can be a lot of fun because there's a lot of fresh inspiration floating around as you'll see on this special Pinterest board I've created in light of this post. Layering is a styling technique that can be applied just as easily to styling overalls as it can with any other outfit. Overalls by their very nature are a very casual piece of clothing but adding a blazer and a pair of heeled booties automatically raises the sophistication! Adding other accessories like scarves, headbands, clutches, etc. is another creative way to "dress up" this casual clothing piece (you might recognize that head scarf from this recent post - I love how versatile it is!).

If you haven't given overalls a chance this season, I encourage you to try! They're really comfy and can be used to create many more outfits than you might think!

If you have other ideas on how you've styled overalls, I would love to hear them! Or if you have questions on how to style overalls for YOU, I'd be happy to offer any help I can! Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment