Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Leopard Loafers












- outfit details - 
vest || Forever 21
top || Target (old)
jeans || Target (old)
loafers || Target
bag || Target
sunglasses || Forever 21
lip color || Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm - "Audacious"
watch || Target

Wearing "head-to-toe black" crosses my mind almost daily when figuring out what to wear. Classic, chic, flattering...it's hard to stay away. I've discovered after much experimenting over the years that there are a variety of ways to style the "head-to-toe black" look without it becoming mundane. One way is to mix textures of the same color, as I recently talked about in this post. I love how even though this leather vest is black like the other pieces in this ensemble, it still "pops" from the outfit because of it's texture. The same goes for the faux croc handbag from Target. Another way to style this popular look is adding a "pop of color" or a "pop of print". In this particular look I brought a "pop of color" through my lip color and a "pop of print" through these adorable leopard loafers, also from Target! You all know I love my heels, but if I've got to wear flats, these are definitely a fun option!

How do you like to style a "head-to-toe black" outfit? I'd love to hear ideas in the comments! Thanks for stopping by! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment