Friday, October 24, 2014

Plaid Scarf
















- outfit details -

sweater || Old Navy (end of last season clearance | similar)
jeans || H&M
denim jacket || JCPenney
boots || Forever 21 (last season)
scarf || Gap (end of last season clearance)
glasses || Forever 21 (similar)
lip color || Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - "Standout"
watch || Michael Kors


I love a great bargain, but I love finding great bargains for items I can wear in current seasons or right before. Sometimes I'm hesitant about buying end of the season clearance items - even if something is marked down to an amazing price - because I worry that I won't like it a year from then or it might be a short-lived trend, which then makes the fact that it's on clearance irrelevant and pointless to saving me money. The plaid scarf above, however, was an item I most certainly knew I'd wear this season (and probably many to come - plaid is timeless!) when I bought it nearly a year ago at a great bargain! I love the red, white and blue combo because I wear a lot of denim and cream, and I love a good red lip, all of which are complimented by this great scarf! Of all the prints to choose from for a fall/winter scarf, I recommend going with plaid or tartan first! The variety of colors will enable you to wear it with a lot of different outfits, and plaid and fall just seem to go hand-in-hand!

Happy scarf hunting! Thanks for stopping by! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment