Friday, January 25, 2013

high note: Fash Boulevard Feature

I was so pleasantly surprised to see my feature on Fash Boulevard's blog yesterday! I've been following Anna James for several months now after seeing her regular posts on laurenconrad.com. She has incredible style! Recently, she invited bloggers to submit a photo of an outfit incorporating the color mustard. I instantly thought of this post I had written a few weeks ago. Because of the immense popularity of her blog, I honestly thought my chances were slim to actually be featured, but thought it never hurts to try! Needless to say, it was so humbling to see my photo pop up as I scrolled through Fash Boulevard yesterday! I think it's really awesome that bloggers like Anna take the time to feature other bloggers and build community. I'm so grateful for the exposure it gave my blog and the new followers - friends :) - that came because of it!

I'm truly enjoying this blogging experience and hope that it will always be a source of inspiration and encouragement to everyone who stops by and follows along! Thank you so much for reading and coming on this journey with me!

- Lael 


2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Mustard is one of my fave colors! =]



    Yellow Blog [design]
    http://yellowblog.storenvy.com
    - Get 10% OFF by using the code "valentines2013"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! I love fash boulevard too - that's how I found you! and I'm so glad I did, because I am loving your blog and your super cute outfits!! now following :)

    xo-ally
    sunnysweetheart.com

    ReplyDelete