Monday, January 21, 2013

Head-to-Toe

Hat: Target
Sweater: H&M
Jacket: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Old Navy
Bag: Steve Madden (via Ross)
Gloves: Target 

I wore this outfit a couple of months ago to go horseback riding with some friends. Later that day, Reed proposed! :) (I didn't post any links because most of these items were purchased more than a year ago.) This outfit is definitely an exhibit of my love for Target, Old Navy, and outfits on a budget! I'd venture to say this look from head to to cost less than $150, and all of these pieces are great basics that can be incorporated into a variety of other outfits.

Happy Monday & thanks for reading!

- Lael 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lael,

    I go to Victory OKC {I'm the blonde that once stopped you after the service}, and I ALSO have a blog. So, I'm your newest follower.

    Also, since you like posting your fashion pictures, I know a blog that you MUST go follow and link up with. It's called www.thepleatedpoppy.com and she has a What I Wore Wednesday "party" each week where you go link up your blog (outfit) and connect with other bloggers. I also like www.goodwillista.blogspot.com and MarionBerryStyle.blogspot.com. These are all right up your ally - but most definitely The Pleated Poppy.

    Let me know if you have any questions. I love your boots.

    Warmly,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete