Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Side of Sequins






Blazer: Forever 21(similar)
Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Tank: Express (similar)
Jeans: Zara
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Francesca's Collections
Laptop Bag: Betsey Johnson
Bag: Francesca's Collections (similar)
Watch: Michael Kors

I had been in major need of a new laptop bag and was thrilled to open a cute Betsey Johnson one from my parents for Christmas! I love anything leopard-print, and the sequins are a fun touch! The bag inspired me to pull another sequined item from my closet to create this look. When creating a "menswear-inspired" outfit, I make sure to incorporate an adequate amount of feminine touches. The statement necklace, sequined tank, coral jeans, and pink-soled oxfords were the perfect details for this one.

Happy Monday!

-Lael

No comments:

Post a Comment