Monday, August 25, 2014

Denim Vest + Leopard Scarf

- outfit details - 
top || H&M
denim vest || Lucca (clearance)
pants || H&M
shoes || Ross
scarf || Ross
bag || Francesca's Collections
ring || Gap
lip color || Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm - "Sultry"

We have less than a month to go until the fall season officially arrives, but I've found it difficult to resist dressing like it's already here! A lighter-weight scarf is a great transition accessory from summer into fall, as is a denim vest (I'm a fan of wearing denim vests pretty much all year round though!). Also, start busting out your leopard print, as animal prints will be another prominent trend for the fall (isn't is always?).

side note //  I've recently become a fan of Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm! I love how vibrant the colors are and the matte look comes off great both in person and on camera. I don't find myself having to reapply it that often either! So far I've tried "Sultry" (pictured above) and "Audacious" (a bright coral), and I'm probably going to pick up a few other shades! Definitely worth a try if you like experimenting with different lipsticks/balms/glosses.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)











No comments:

Post a Comment