Monday, September 1, 2014

Sporty Chic

- outfit details -
dress || Lucca ($15 clearance!)
heels || DSW
bag || Target
sunnies || Target
cuff || Kohls
 

This fun, sporty number was hiding in one of the clearance racks at Lucca recently, and I was thrilled to see it was only $15! I was a sports girl all through junior high and high school, so I definitely gravitate to athletic-inspired clothing from time to time. This was also my first attempt - and I do mean attempt lol - at a fishtail braid. Definitely not perfect, but I guess that's kind of the point with braids these days! If you have any "exposed shoulder" tops or dresses, I recommend experimenting with any type of side-braid hairstyle - it'll complement your overall look, especially if you're wanting a relaxed, romantic or whimsical look.

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment