Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hat + Scarf {winter accessories}


- outfit details - 
sweater || H&M
jeans || Forever 21(old, also styled here)
coat || Macy's (old)
booties || Target
bag || Phillip Lim for Target
scarf || H&M
hat || Target (also styled here)
rings || Forever 21

We've had the strangest weather in January! For Oklahoma though, it really can't be considered that strange. During the week we'll have temps in the low 30s and then the weekends will spike up to the low 60s! (We woke up to snow the other day, though these particular photos were taken from a snow day back in December.) The best way I know how to keep up with the constant fluctuating Oklahoma temperatures is to dress in layers and add on accessories. When I intentionally want to add warmth to an outfit, I always go for a hat and scarf. I'm still loving this floppy hat that I first tried out earlier in the fall. I plan to transition it into spring as well! This scarf has also been a go-to for me lately. I can wear it with pretty much any color, though I particular love the way it compliments* the mustard sweater in this outfit.

*style tip || Pair a solid color sweater/top with a printed scarf that incorporates the same color to create a polished, pulled together look.

As always, I appreciate you stopping by and hope these outfits continue to provide you with some inspiration in creating your own!









No comments:

Post a Comment