Monday, February 3, 2014

Tribal Print

- outfit details -
top || Forever 21
denim jacket || JCPenney
pants || Forever 21
heels || Windsor (similar)
hand jewelry || Forever 21
nail color || Essie "Ballet Slippers"



When it comes to prints, you can never go wrong with the classics (my go-to prints are usually stripes, plaids, polka dots, etc.), but every once in a while it's fun to mix things up! I wore these tribal-print pants for one of my outfits during my band's album release concert back in October and have worn them several times since. They're a cross between a lightweight trouser and a harem-style pant - super comfortable!

How do you feel about tribal prints? How would you style these pants? I'd love to hear your feedback! Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment