Friday, January 10, 2014

Classic With A Twist

- outfit details - 
top || Target
skinnies || Target (old)
booties || Target (no longer online)
bag || Phillip Lim for Target (no longer online)


A quick post for Friday! I love a great button-down shirt - it's a classic that never goes out of style. This particular button-down shirt immediately caught my eye at Target a few months ago because it combined several of my current favorites - sequins, plaid/gingham, and the color red. It's always fun to find a classic with a twist! Target lists this shirt as "Merona Women's Favorite Shirt" on their website, and I tend to agree. There's a lot of versatility with this shirt, but my favorite way to style it is with a simple pair of black skinnies and some fun leopard booties - it's a great balance of mixing prints and adding a touch of femininity and glam. Also, I like this shirt a lot more when I button the top button - because of the sequin collar, it just adds another element of chicness to the overall look. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 



No comments:

Post a Comment