Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sleek Chic

- outfit details - 
blazer || Target
top || H&M
jeans || Target (old)
heels || Charlotte Russe

earrings
 || Target
cuff
|| Target
bag || Phillip Lim for Target
sunglasses || Target

This outfit is one of my favorites from recent posts. There's honestly nothing too exciting about each piece individually, but pulled together with a sleek ponytail, coordinating lip/nail/shoe color, plus a few key accessories, and the overall look comes off polished, sleek and chic. 

Yesterday was my 24th birthday, and I'm still overwhelmed by all of the love from my husband, family and friends! Every birthday feels like the birth of a new season, but this particular birthday has brought that feeling stronger than ever. I'm still processing all of the goals and dreams God is stirring in my heart for this year but hopefully I'll be able to share more in the coming weeks! 

As always, thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your Monday! 









1 comment:

  1. love it! Pastors wife and I were discussing how we have to keep up with you when dressing for singing on Sunday mornings! LOL!! No worries its a blast! -Jodi

    ReplyDelete