Monday, September 16, 2013

Chevron Chic

- outfit details - 
top || Francesca's Collections (similar)
jeans || Old Navy
heels || Charlotte Russe
clutch || Francesca's Collections (older)
statement necklace || Charlotte Russe (older)
watch || Michael Kors
 

My mom recently surprised me with an early birthday present - the cute chevron top pictured above! I'm grateful that even though I'm about to turn 24, my mom still buys clothes for me and thinks of me when she's out shopping :). I'm not the only one in my family with a September birthday though - my mom, dad, and brother all have birthdays this month too! My husband and I threw my parents a joint-birthday party over this past weekend to celebrate both of them turning 50 this year - such a fun evening! I'll be sharing a post with all the party decorations and details later this week, so stay tuned!

style tip || Look for great "necklace and heels" combos - you can pair them with a variety of tops and bottoms and always have a pulled together look!

Have a marvelous Monday!





2 comments:

  1. I love this, you look fantastic! That top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the chevron top! Such a great staple piece and so easy to pair with anything!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete