Thursday, October 4, 2012

Girly Menswear





Hat: Target (old)
Top: Target
Jeans: JCPenney
Shoes: Target
Glasses: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Francesca's Collections

I like to balance "menswear-inspired" fashion trends with accents of "girly-ness". Tried to get the best of both worlds with this look. I love Target's oxford flats with the pink soles! Such a fun detail. They mixed well with these floral jeans I found at JCPenney. It took me a while to find a pair of floral jeans that I was willing to try, and finally I just bit the bullet and got these. It's a trend that will probably be short-lived for me personally (I've just never had a strong taste for floral prints), but in the meantime, I'm trying to have fun with it. I also love my menswear-inspired fedora. It's a great hat for fall. Overall, a comfy, chic outfit perfect for casual days or relaxing weekends! 

How do YOU style menswear-inspired pieces? Let me know in a comment below! Thanks for reading!
-Lael 

2 comments: