Monday, April 21, 2014

Neon Understated

- outfit details - 
sweater || Target
tank || Forever 21
jeans || Target
heels || Charlotte Russe
bag || Francesca's Collections
rings || Forever 21
watch || Michael Kors
nail color || Essie - "Ballet Slippers"

The neon color trend is one of those trends that I tend to like more on other people than myself. Personally, I'm drawn to more neutral, understated color palettes on any given day, though I do like mixing things up with brights every now and then. If I do go the neon route, I'll usually keep it simple by incorporating the color through minimal accessories, or I'll style the color in an understated way as with the outfit above -- the white, cut-out sweater tones down the bright neon yellow tank layered underneath, yet there's still an obvious pop of color.

Thanks for stopping by! :)








1 comment:

  1. SO cute love! That sweater and tank combo is too good!

    ReplyDelete