|- outfit details - |
jacket || Old Navy (similar)
tee || Target
jeans || Target
flip-flops || Old Navy (similar)
bag || Francesca's Collections
sunglasses || Forever 21
hat || Forever 21
rings || Forever 21
This time a couple of weeks ago, my husband and I were aboard a cruise ship on our way to Jamaica and the Caymen Islands to celebrate our one year anniversary, which is actually tomorrow! :) Neither of us can believe how fast our first year of marriage has flown by! But more on that in tomorrow's post...
Before heading out on a trip, I try to keep a few things in mind when planning my airport outfit...
- wear slip-on shoes (makes going through security quicker/easier)
- wear a light jacket/sweater (or at least bring one along) over a lightweight top (helps with fluctuating temperatures)
- wear comfortable bottoms like boyfriend jeans or leggings (an uncomfortable outfit + a long airplane ride is not a fun combo)
- consider a hat (to me, it's the more stress-free option versus trying to keep up a certain hairstyle through long flights, layovers, climate changes and all the other factors that often come with traveling)
- carry a smaller, messenger-style purse (especially if bringing an additional carry-on bag - it can be a hassle to juggle multiple bags through the airport/plane, so the smaller the better with only the key essentials)
I'll be sharing some outfits that I wore throughout our trip in coming posts - hopefully they'll provide some early summer outfit inspiration! Thanks for reading!