Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Decor Galore {pt. 5 | Christmas Decor '13}

Today concludes my Christmas Decor '13 blog series (pt. 1 | pt. 2 | pt. 3 | pt. 4)! I've enjoyed sharing pieces of my home with you through these posts! I'm already dreading having to put all of our decorations away after Christmas because I've absolutely loved having them up! There's just something magical, comforting, and cozy about having your house decorated for Christmas - and I'll admit I'm probably even more giddy and sentimental about it since it's my first married Christmas :) . I look forward to doing this again next year, hopefully with some new DIY projects! 

Enjoy browsing the rest of our Christmas decor! If you're curious about where a particular item came from, simply leave me a comment and I'll get back with you! 



I hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS and feel an abundance of God's peace, hope and love! Thank you to everyone who has been a fan and supporter of this blog! I'm looking forward to bringing you many more posts in 2014! As always, thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment