Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Military-Minded

- outfit details - 
jacket || H&M
top || Target
pants || Target
shoes || Rampage (via Ross)
clutch || J. Crew
sunglasses || Forever 21
necklace || Forever 21
statement ring || Dillard's
watch || Michael Kors 

The military trend is continually a favorite trend of mine. No matter the season, I like experimenting with different ways to incorporate this trend into my style. To avoid looking overly masculine when going for a military-inspired look, I try to bring balance with some feminine accessories &/or fabrics. For example, the jewelry & top I'm wearing in the outfit above help feminize an otherwise masculine-looking outfit. The colors often associated with military-inspired fashion (hunter green, black, gray, khaki, navy, burgundy, etc.) make the trend very versatile, as pieces can be easily mixed & matched.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!






3 comments:

  1. I love military green...it is definitely my favorite color right now! And I love that you incorporated leopard accents...my other favorite!

    - Kaitlyn

    Boardwalks & Boulevards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, and your necklace!

    ReplyDelete