Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The Red, White & Black!

Top: Allen B. at JCPenney
Jeans: Target
Heels: Target
Nails: Revlon - "Revlon Red"
Lips: Cover Girl LipPerfection - "Hot-305"

I'll admit, I have a little bit of a weakness when it comes to wanting to wear something brand new to special events. Sometimes I force myself to be creative with the clothes and accessories I already have. A lot of the time though, I'll usually justify getting something new; thus, the peplum top above! I wore this outfit to my personal shower over the weekend. I wanted to look classy with a hint of sass - I thought this top accomplished both! Part of the reason I love this top so much is because it combines some of my current favorite trends - peplum and black & white! Red always seems like a fitting compliment to black and white, so I incorporated it through my lips, nails and shoes -- it's always fun when these three areas match in color.

I'll be writing another post soon to show you details from my amazing personal shower! :) Only 10 more days until the wedding!

2 comments: