Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Shower #2

A few weeks ago, Reed and I had our second wedding shower! It was nice having him with me at this one, especially since I was sick that day. Wedding showers are truly humbling...the generosity of family and friends continues to amaze us! Enjoy these photos - we love sharing our journey with you! 

Reed truly is so supportive of me in every way! 

I loved the adorable decor! 


How awesome is this wrapping?! The lovely Kristy Starling, my bandmate & soon-to-be cousin, is one of the most creative people I know! 

My sweet friend and bridesmaid, Lindsay, got me a cute personalized apron! I sure do love the sound of "Mrs. Ewing" :) 


My mom got us matching rocking chairs from Cracker Barrel to put on the porch of our new house! The true gift though was the beautiful poem she wrote to accompany this memorable gift! 

I love my mom. 

My supportive friends/bridesmaids! I love them to pieces! 

23 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Your right...wedding showers are truly humbling.
    You both look great!
    Sidenote: I specifically LOVE the bottoms one of your bridesmaids is wearing (3rd from the right)

    Congrats and Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete