Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pink & Polka Dots

Top: Old Navy (similar)
Shorts: Target (summer 2012)
Belt: Target (similar)
Tights: Chinese Laundry (via Groupon)
Shoes: DSW (old)
Bag: H&M
Jewelry: Betsey Johnson & Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Lips: CoverGirl LipPerfection - Temptress 400
Nails: Revlon Color Show Nail Lacquer - Impeccable Greys

I'm not against the color pink, but it rarely shows up in my closet. I prefer to bring pink into my outfits through jewelry, accessories, make-up, etc. as I've done with this one. Also, it may look like I'm wearing a polka dot skirt, but I'm actually wearing shorts! Oh, and fleece-lined tights are one of the greatest fashion inventions ever! They make pulling off the "winter shorts look" a lot easier!

Have a lovely rest of the weekend! Thanks for reading!

- Lael

No comments:

Post a Comment