Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012: The Year of Favor

At the beginning of 2012, my pastor (Mark Crow) shared a Bible verse with our church that truly set the tone for the rest of the year...

"Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield." Psalm 5:12

When I stop to ponder all of the blessings that occurred in 2012, I am overcome with gratitude, humility, and joy. God has always been faithful and continues to blow me away with His love, grace & favor. 

Just in the last 6 months I...

...went on a life-changing trip to Lesotho, Africa...

...got engaged to my best friend (!!!) ... 

...graduated from college (debt-free!)...

...bought a house (still being built - our view from the backyard!) with my love...

...and had the best family & friends a girl could ask for by my side...

I can only imagine what God has in store for 2013! More than anything, I'm excited for another year to grow closer to Him...what a love story...what an adventure!

- Lael 












1 comment:

  1. What an amazing year of blessings! I pray for another year of happiness for you and Reed and can't wait to see what He has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete