Thursday, March 20, 2014

{Dressed Up} Boyfriend Jeans

- outfit details -
top || Ross
jeans || Target
heels || Charlotte Russe
clutch || J. Crew
watch || Michael Kors
lip color || Cover Girl Lip Perfection "Hot"

I'm surprised it's taken me this long to jump on the "distressed boyfriend jeans" train. I see them pop up on fashion blogs and the "street style" section of magazines all the time and always think to myself how much I like how they look, but it was one of those trends I was hesitant to try myself. My go-to jeans style has always been the "skinny jeans", occasionally mixing things up with my "flare jeans". I can already tell though that I'm going to be looking for an excuse to wear these jeans A LOT. I love the versatility of how they can be styled, plus they really are comfortable! My favorite way to style them so far is contrasting the distressed, edgy feel of the jeans with "dressed up" accents like a lace-collared blouse and a pair of strappy heels.

Thanks for stopping by! Inconsistent Oklahoma weather plus crazy schedules between my husband and I put a delay on posts for the past month, but I'm working to get back into a more consistent posting schedule! Have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment