Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Black, Head-to-Toe


- outfit details - 
top || Target (older)
leggings || Charlotte Russe
flats || Target
head wrap || Charlotte Russe
bag || Phillip Lim for Target
sunglasses || Forever 21

Black, head-to-toe, is my go-to look on any given day that I'm in a hurry or just not feeling very creative in outfit designing. Fortunately, it's a classic, chic look that can be uniquely styled through accessories, like the feather-print head wrap & camo-print flats I incorporated in the outfit above.

On a sidenote, my band's (Warr Acres) new album "Hope Will Rise" - releases exactly one week from today! I'm encouraging everyone I know to pre-order the physical album at the discounted price of $10 before Oct. 29th when the album releases & the price goes up. You can also pre-order on iTunes! You can check out the live video recording of the title track "Hope Will Rise" here.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Tuesday!





2 comments:

  1. I love all black. Working at BCBG constantly exposes me to all the gorgeous textures that can bring interest to the look - love how you incorporated it here!

    xo,
    Rachel
    Suppose Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! your looking Great in black..
    I love the color and design of these sunglasses looks so cool, and reminded of my new black designer sunglasses.
    Thanks for lovely pic and post.

    ReplyDelete