Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Ready For Combat






Jacket: JCPenney
Dress: ? (via Ross)
Jeans: GAP
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Purse: Steve Madden (via Ross)
Necklace: Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors
My fiancĂ© got me those green colored skinny jeans for Christmas last year and recently helped me pick out those combat boots (he has great fashion sense!). Originally, I was somewhat skeptical about the combat boot style - I've always liked how they looked on other people but never had the guts to try them myself. After a little reassurance from my fiancĂ© that I could pull them off, I finally got a pair of the boots...and ended up loving them! I'm definitely looking forward to incorporating them into more looks. 

How do you feel about the combat boot style? How do you style them? Thanks for reading!

-Lael 

No comments:

Post a Comment